Thursday, March 31, 2011

I love you Arnold Palmer (the beverage).

Dear AriZona Beverage Co.,

Thank you very much for making a delicious Arnold Palmer. Not only a delicious Arnold Palmer, but the most delicious Arnold Palmer that I have ever tried. Furthermore, not only is it super tasty, it is hella cheap - which is always a plus. I also highly enjoy your other half iced tea-half juice beverages, such as the Half Iced Tea & Half Tropical and the Half Iced Tea & Half Mango, as well as your Blueberry White Tea. But Arnold Palmer holds a truly special place in my tummy bladder heart.


I also enjoy how, in the image you chose to emblazon across the front of your cans of this beverage, Arnold Palmer looks rather like George Bush when he makes that one face where he seems kind of confused, or is perhaps displaying a look of consternation. Because that face is silly and makes me giggle.

Anyways, thank you once again for making cheap but tasty-ass drinks that are available not only in my current area of residence, but also in my future area of residence. I hope you continue doing so forever and ever, or at least until I die.

Love,

Kaori <3

No comments:

Post a Comment