Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mannnnng, I wanna live in dem houses.













As you may have discerned, I really like Victorian-style houses. Especially Queen Anne style!! My dream is to one day live in one. I especially like these home plans, omfg. OLD-FASHIONED ELEGANCE, INDEED. It even has three stories, hot damn! I love me some tall houses. And it has a music room and/or library, MY DREEEEEEAAAAAAAAM. And walk-in closetssss, and a lofffft, and I guess a spiral staircase?!?!? DAMN GURRRRL those are literally, like, ALLL of the things I want in a house. The only thing missing is a trampoline room. Hm....I think I thought up a use for that expandable area on the third floor, mehehehe.

And my bonus dream is for this house to be PINK! Pink Victorian-style houses are more common than you might think. I will be sure to make a post in the future full of nothing but PINK HOUSES, the majority of which will probably be Victorian-style.

STAY TUNED.

1 comment:

  1. Frilly Victorian houses = yuck. But you get points for the ancient castles and the bizarro cool modern stuff. Walk in closets, spiral staircases, lofts...all neato. Secret rooms, trap doors, and hidden passages? That's more like it.
    Caveman

    ReplyDelete