Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cat people.

As is quite apparent by looking at pretty much any of my blog entries and/or being in my presence for at least ten minutes, I love me some cats. Less well-known is the fact that Wheel of Time is one of my favorite book series. As such, I was particularly struck by this passage from Food Junk (emphasis my own):

"This week’s post is a little dog-centric. Sorry cat people. Feel free to use this time to knit or knock out a few pages from whichever Wheel of Time novel you are currently reading."



HOW DOES HE KNOW.

For the record, I am currently on The Gathering Storm, thank you very much.



And since it is Caturday, after all, here is an lolcat that is even related to the meme pictures above! I am on point today.


images via Know Your Meme and Sofa Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment