Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tasty treaaaaaaaaaaats

So I love food a lot. Probably way too much. Why, just the other evening I was out at a nice restaurant for dinner and while I was eating my very delicious food, I was talking about OTHER delicious food I have eaten and/or would like to eat. It's like food Inception. Food-ception. (The best kind of -ception.)

One way in which my over-zealous love for food manifests itself (combined with my love for doing absolutely pointless neurotic things) is that I like to look at pretty photos of food on the internet and then SAVE THE FOOD PICTURES that I deem awesome enough to be worthy of taking up space on my hard drive. My food-photos album contains literally thousands of pictures of food I have saved over the years. Not even joking. I think I might have a problem.

Anyway, a majority of the pictures are of desserts, because desserts are the prettiest. In a possible bid to delude myself into believing that this habit of mine is not completely useless, I'm going to post some awesome dessert photos now!














I'M NOT A CRAZY PERSON I AM A HIGHLY-SKILLED CURATOR OF GOURMET CUISINE PHOTOGRAPHYYYYYYYYYY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment