Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

HOLY CRAP DUDE I am super excited about the Sailor Moon anime reboot! I grew up watching that shit, man. And by "that shit," I mean Sailor Moon and also Dragon Ball Z. Those were like me and my brother's version of Looney Toons or...whatever the hell all the American kids watched, lol. My (Japanese) aunt would record the shows for us and then mail us the VHS tapes. (Ohohoho VHS! Old school, yo.) I bet there is still a stash of the tapes at my house somewhere....


So who else watched Sailor Moon? WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?! My favorite Guardian/Inner Senshi was Sailor Mars, and my favorite Outer Senshi was Pluto! I even still have a Sailor Pluto doll, lol. I am a cool person.

Anyway, if you do not know anything about Sailor Moon, the following comic will tell you all you need to know. (But not really, lol. It is just hilarious.)




Yay Sailor Mooooooooon!

comic via Megan Brennan's tumblr

1 comment: