Friday, August 5, 2011

Probably the most amazing collection.

I am pretty sure that Christian Dior's Spring 2007 couture collection is the most incredible and memorable one I have ever seen. Especially as a whole; there are plenty of collections where I really love some - or quite a few - of the looks, but I rarely like an entire collection. But I liked this entire collection. Some looks are really weird, and not even very pretty, but ALL of them are so creative and intricate that I can't help but like them anyway. Also, it doesn't hurt that they are Japan/Asian-inspired. -3-

Here are some of my favorite looks from the collection. (As you can probably tell, I tended to like the white/cream looks the best, lol.)











Man, John Galliano is a freaking fashion genius. (But also apparently, and unfortunately, a bigot. Sad times.)

images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment