Saturday, August 6, 2011

What day is it?? It's CATURDAY!!!

HELLLLLS RIIIIIIIGHT. In honor of this, this most glorious of Caturdays, I bring you: CAT GIFS. Awwwwww jyeahhhhhhhhh.

Let's start off with some very familiar YouTube cats. If you haven't seen these before then WE ARE NOT FRIENDS.

Infamous teddy-bear-hugging-cat. Awww!
(YouTube video)

Infamous surprised-kitten. So weird and adorable!
(YouTube video)

Here is another clip for which I know the Youtube video source. It's a super cool video - they recorded the cat doing the double-jump shown in the gif, and they slowwwww it down realllllll slowwwww. (Credit to Porter Porter Andrew Porter for showing me this video! :D )

Damn, so badass! I wish I could do that.
(YouTube video)

Now for some kitties just being sillies.

Lazy beer cat. I love the paw at the end. *3*

Makin' biscuits! I love when kitties make biscuits. -w-
Looook at that squishy kitty tummy, awwww!

Now for some cats being surprised! Saving MY MOST FAVORITE GIF EVER FOR LAST OMFG I LAUGH SO HARD YOU GUYS.

Aww, his little back legs go way above his head!
And the other cat just watches him, lol.

And now....are you ready? Seriously, ARE YOU PREPARED?!?!? DON'T LIE YOU WILL NEVER BE PREPARED. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

WHAT A CREEP WHY IS IT WALKING WTFFFF AHAHAHAHA.

I just....I can't. I can't even. I just watch this over and over and I do not even understand but I just laugh and it's so creepy and hilarious and I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. Oh my.

via tumblr.......many tumblrs....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, ye gods, that last cat is funny. And double jumping cat deserves an Olympic medal. .gif me more!

    ReplyDelete