Saturday, January 21, 2012

Caturday: Mini version

Ohhhhhh it's been so loooong since Caturday. *Le tear runs down cheek* 
I already made a blog post today though, so I will keep this cat-post concise.  
ONWARD!!

Awwwww it looks so weeeiiiirrrrrrrd

HAHAHA rabbit cat. This is creepin' me out. In a good way.

Okay, I saved the best for last. Apparently there is this website called In20Years.com where you can upload a photo of yourself and it will give you a picture of what you supposedly will look like after having aged 20 years. And.....well, this is a Caturday post, so.......just. Just look.


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo I laugh sooooooo hard, ahahahaha! My brain can't even process how simultaneously hilarious and freaky as hell this is. Oh gosh. My entire life.

images via tumblr. It is where I get all my cat photos these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment