Saturday, May 21, 2011

Apparently Lady Gaga is going to be on SNL tonight.

This is a conversation (if you can call it that...) that I just had with my mom.

Mom: "RADY GAGA IS APPEARING!!"
Me: "Um...wh....where??"
Mom: "Saturday ribe."
Me: "You mean Saturday Night Live?"
Mom: "Yeah. Also will be Justin Timberland."
Me: ".....okay."

She keeps me very up-to-date on all the pop-culture news.
I usually have to decipher who she is talking about and what she is trying to say about them, though. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love your mom!

    - christina

    p.s. :
    "you wrant pizza?"
    "no thank you"
    "pizza?"
    "no, im not hungry"
    "you hungry, you wrant pizza?"
    "no, i dont want any pizza..."
    *10 minutes later*
    "here pizza!" *hands me pizza*
    "...thanks for the pizza"

    ReplyDelete